My goal is to write & illustrate children's literature. I am also working on a YA fantasy novel. I plan to
traditionally publish. Thanks for your thoughts and support!
Here are a few links I've found helpful in the whole writing process:
- Agent Janet Reid's blog -daily blog on the writing world; informative & funny with a great group of commenters. Colin Smith (a regular commenter) amassed a few of the 'gems' into a Treasure Chest.
- QueryShark -250+ query critiques by Agent Janet Reid, hilarious & helpful
- Goodreads! Of course. Challenge is great for keeping you reading.
- Shannon Powers' freelancing -Shannon is a former literary agent who is now freelance editing. I sent her some material (query/ synopsis/ 3 chapters), and she did an excellent job.
- Accelerated Reader Bookfinder -book word counts. I like comparing.
Writing & Links